Our goal is the 100% patient satisfaction! In order to achieve this, in addition to professionalism from the human side and top quality from the technical side, affordability from the economic side, another very important factor is needed – The 100% security! This requires guarantees that exceed expectations!
Serious guarantees – You’ll have the longest guarantee compared to the offers of other dental clinics!
- dental implants (for the material) we offer lifetime!
- crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays we offer 5 years! (extendable)
- overdentures, combined dentures, partial dentures we offer 3-5 years! (extendable)
- fillings we offfer 1 year
The guarantee includes the free of charge replacement, the repair or the renewal of the defective or damaged dental components and materials during the warranty period!
What does this mean? In case of a failed implant, our dentist will place a new implant at no additional cost to you. In case of a broken crown, we repaire it or if this is not possible, you will receive a new one, of course free of charge too. In justified cases, this is accompanied by a travel allowance to Hungary, Budapest, of up to EUR 100!
Highest level of guaranty – How? In our world-class dental clinic in Budapest, all dentist, dental-oral surgeon and specialist has been treating our Hungarian and foreign patients for more than 20 years to their great satisfaction. In addition to the continuous dental treatments, we place special emphasis on permanent and up-to-date professional training. In this way, our team treats all our patients not only in an outstanding environment, but with outstanding preparation. This is evidenced not only by the tens of thousands of smiles and flawless teeth, but also by the fact that the relatives and friends of these long-standing patients present themselves in our dental practice in Hungary with great confidence. It is our duty to reciprocate this with the highest possible level of dental care and guarantee, at a still affordable price!
Norms and standards: Our clinic in Hungary, operates according the controlled norms and quality standard of the MSZ, EN and ISO 9001:2008, in full compliance with it. After unlocking the abbreviation, it becomes easy to understand why it was introduced and why it is needed:
- MSZ – Hungarian Standard
- EN – European Standard
- ISO 9001:2008 – International Standard Organization
Annual control – check up
- Annual check-up is requested for the patient
- Check-up must be realized at our clinic in Budapest
- The patient must have the first check-up within 12 months after completing treatment
- The first annual control is free of charge, except the panoramic x-ray, which is 40 EUR
- The cost of the additional annual control is EUR 150 per occasion
- The failure to carry out the check-up may result in a reduction or complete cancellation of the warranty
ATTN! The warranty is reduced or loses its validity
- If oral hygiene is neglected
- If the dentist’s instructions are not followed
- If removable restorations such as partial or full dentures are not kept or maintained properly
- If you do not show up for regular check-ups, at least once every 12 months
- In case of significant alcohol consumption or smoking
- If the damage is caused by an accident
- If the gum or tooth bone tissue shrinks naturally
- If you are rapidly losing or noticeably gaining weight
- If you have a general illness that has a harmful effect on the chewing organ (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after X-rays or chemotherapy).
- In case of microscopic or traditional root canal treatment
- If the client does not notify the clinic immediatelly and before validating the guarantee
- The guarantee becomes valid with the financial settlement of all invoiced items
To make an appointment in Budapest or for a treatment plan with free estimate, contact us now!
We prepare personal treatment plan and free quotation based on your panoramic X-ray and send it to you by e-mail within 24-48 hours.
- Telephone: +36 30 299 0769
- WhatsApp: +36 30 9442636
- E-mail: email@example.com
GUARANTEE – SAFETY – TRUST